Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anger Mismanagement Training

Contrary to popular belief, I need to become angrier.

The reason for the lack of posts thus far is not because I'm lazy as shit (yes, I am at times), but more that I've got a complete lack of lexical stimuli. Back when I was still at The Bad Place, I could think about the goings-on for a moment or two and then work myself into an uncontrollable rage that could only be satiated by pounding a keyboard with my forehead. Yes, alcohol typically helped in this most sacred process, but if it works then why break it.

This leads me to believe that I need to put myself in situations where I need to treat everything as a binary. No longer will I be ambivalent; all matters of happenstance will immediately trigger a response of either gushing-petting-puppies-love or splattering anger.

What will this lead to? Probably a lot of fights, or people thinking that I'm bipolar. But at least I'll have material.

No comments:

Post a Comment